Is there a 'sex' tag?

Post your mods and custom content here

Re: Is there a 'sex' tag?

Postby Brigadon » Sun May 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Do it! There are no girls on the internet, so nobody will complain.

Sure there are, they are all just playing Farmville on facebook and making duckfaces so we mistake them for fish.
Brigadon

Postby ptdnet » Mon May 27, 2013 12:11 am

Brigadon wrote:a dozen ideas for 'female' townies just went through my head

So I'm not the only one that thought of building a Red Light District?
ptdnet

Postby Brigadon » Mon May 27, 2013 3:16 am

Not even remotely. I even made sprites for girls hanging out of windows and a rich, plush carpet for the 'picking room'
Brigadon

Postby YetiChow » Mon May 27, 2013 8:32 am

lol... you guys should see the Ghetto mod I'm working on for Ghett0... red light district? red light GAME :lol:

That's why I had such an issue with the <female> tag, it turned every female townie into a my new 'hoe' friendly unit, which the guys no doubt enjoyed but wasn't so great for gameplay... :lol:

However, I don't see anything wrong with tasteful things to do with gender - for example, giving the female townies a 'handbag' vanity item (weapon? those things have buckles, so a little bit of damange wouldn't be out of character... :lol:) which boosts happiness but doesn't work on men. There's certainly goign to be feminazi anger any time gender is mentioned online, but really I don't think it'd be an issue if the mod is tasteful...

which is why the Ghetto mod isn't goign on townsmods.net. EVER. :lol:
What's that you're eating? A nice, juicy apple? You weren't supposed to eat that you fool, you were supposed to make it into a pie! - last words recorded words of Francis D'Avre before he went looking for snowcherries, but found a hungry Yeti instead.
YetiChow

Location: Cramped between a Yeti's small intestine and its stomach... trying not to dissolve!

Postby LittleMikey » Tue May 28, 2013 3:24 am

YetiChow wrote:lol... you guys should see the Ghetto mod I'm working on for Ghett0... red light district? red light GAME :lol:

That's why I had such an issue with the <female> tag, it turned every female townie into a my new 'hoe' friendly unit, which the guys no doubt enjoyed but wasn't so great for gameplay... :lol:

However, I don't see anything wrong with tasteful things to do with gender - for example, giving the female townies a 'handbag' vanity item (weapon? those things have buckles, so a little bit of damange wouldn't be out of character... :lol:) which boosts happiness but doesn't work on men. There's certainly goign to be feminazi anger any time gender is mentioned online, but really I don't think it'd be an issue if the mod is tasteful...

which is why the Ghetto mod isn't goign on townsmods.net. EVER. :lol:

O.o
LittleMikey

Postby EnvizionRev » Tue May 28, 2013 4:28 am

YetiChow wrote:... although I have a feeling it's related to a very old joke involving townie marriage, divorce and cows...

OMG I REMEMBER THAT! Where is that post... where is it... *starts digging*
-- Envizion Revelations, Towns Moderator
EnvizionRev

Previous

Return to Modding