Suggestions for v15

Post here your suggestions for future Towns releases

Re: Suggestions for v15

Postby Dryade » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:02 pm

A little idea :
Having a "max lvl" different for each job group. By default, it be the same that the default value. For example :

- I have my default townies, they could reach the -8 lvl.
- My townies working at the surface in the "job group 1" will have a 0 lvl
- If i want one townie alone go searching ressource in dangerous lvl, i'll place it in "job group 2" and define this group only for "-10 lvl"

This way, you could prevent your townie to go haul ressource at -6 level when you want them to just bring back the harvested food, without having all your other tasks blocked.
Dryade

Postby Haggy » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:45 am

It would be nice if you could also adjust the when certain "Livings" no "has died." Text would have. As with the effects?

But even without this, I would still proposing something different:

The mines "Items", and no "Buildings". Without spawn timer. The Townies have to work in the mine to extract the ore. Similar to fishing. Only that it is a "Unhappy" bonus. Who wants to work in the mines?

Sorry for my spelling. ^.^[/quote]
My English is bad. Sorry, but this will not Change.

Schreib einfach in deutsch zurück ;)

Haggys Mod Comp.
Haggy

Postby YetiChow » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:43 pm

Haggy wrote:It would be nice if you could also adjust the when certain "Livings" no "has died." Text would have. As with the effects?

But even without this, I would still proposing something different:

The mines "Items", and no "Buildings". Without spawn timer. The Townies have to work in the mine to extract the ore. Similar to fishing. Only that it is a "Unhappy" bonus. Who wants to work in the mines?

Sorry for my spelling. ^.^
[/quote]

In other words, make it so that livings can be set to not give a death message?

+10 to that
What's that you're eating? A nice, juicy apple? You weren't supposed to eat that you fool, you were supposed to make it into a pie! - last words recorded words of Francis D'Avre before he went looking for snowcherries, but found a hungry Yeti instead.
YetiChow

Location: Cramped between a Yeti's small intestine and its stomach... trying not to dissolve!

Postby Haggy » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:52 pm

YetiChow wrote:In other words, make it so that livings can be set to not give a death message?

+10 to that

I said, right? I hope at least. :)

Haggys Mod Comp.
Haggy

Postby YetiChow » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:27 pm

Haggy wrote:
YetiChow wrote:In other words, make it so that livings can be set to not give a death message?

+10 to that

I said, right? I hope at least. :)

I more just wanted to make sure it was clear to other passing users - not everyone reads Google Translate fluently :lol: It's an important suggestion with regard to modding; one that needs to at least be talked about... making it clearer seemed like the best way to encourage that.
What's that you're eating? A nice, juicy apple? You weren't supposed to eat that you fool, you were supposed to make it into a pie! - last words recorded words of Francis D'Avre before he went looking for snowcherries, but found a hungry Yeti instead.
YetiChow

Location: Cramped between a Yeti's small intestine and its stomach... trying not to dissolve!

Postby Unifallow 58 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:10 pm

please split HAUL priority up by type of material (separate groups for food, raw mats., ITEs e.t.c), so we can make separate job groups and assign separate priorities for food hauling and other item hauling. I always want my harvesting group to also bring the food they gather back, but if I assign hauling task to them they just go off collecting other unimportant stuff and pay less attention to food itself.
Unifallow 58

Postby burningpet » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:12 pm

Dryade wrote:A little idea :
Having a "max lvl" different for each job group. By default, it be the same that the default value. For example :

- I have my default townies, they could reach the -8 lvl.
- My townies working at the surface in the "job group 1" will have a 0 lvl
- If i want one townie alone go searching ressource in dangerous lvl, i'll place it in "job group 2" and define this group only for "-10 lvl"

This way, you could prevent your townie to go haul ressource at -6 level when you want them to just bring back the harvested food, without having all your other tasks blocked.

Different Level restriction for different groups? sounds reasonable, i hope it wont prove too difficult to implement.
burningpet

Postby Dryade » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:08 pm

It would be great :)

Also, could we have better "barrels" ? Like crates, for example, 1 wood, 1 iron, could contain 30 items ? I have a lot of barrel but it is not enough, and i would be happy to have better option to stock my resources.
Or "building" like storage place. 4 squares, could contain 100 items.

It would be very useful for great city.
Dryade

Postby Haggy » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:12 pm

Dryade wrote:It would be great :)

Also, could we have better "barrels" ? Like crates, for example, 1 wood, 1 iron, could contain 30 items ? I have a lot of barrel but it is not enough, and i would be happy to have better option to stock my resources.
Or "building" like storage place. 4 squares, could contain 100 items.

It would be very useful for great city.

If you want, I'll do a small mod for you.

Edit: Done. Link: http://townsmods.net/download/get/397

Haggys Mod Comp.
Haggy

Postby Badger » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:19 pm

I know it's prolly been suggested over 9000 times already, but I would really like to see some advanced roofing options to make nicer looking buildings.
Badger

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions