shields and duel wield

Post here your suggestions for future Towns releases

shields and duel wield

Postby thorz44 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:06 pm

when i was looking at my townies gear i was thinking why couldnt the game have shields added? so i got thinking on the topic and i think that duel wielding would be epic ( not with a long sword that would maybe take 2 hands?) and duel wield would make them to more dmg while shields appsorb some of the dmg and maybe specestial shields like a flamming shield that sets the enamy on fire? or spike shield that dose some kinda spike dmg. and then if there where 2 hand slots that could make more complex wepons ect like cross bows could be 2 handed and mage staffs and wands like wizard duel wielding fire wands? (lol epic fire mage)but yea i think its a great idea could add alot more. well any way thank you for reading hope u agree. :)

-thorz44-

soz for seplling as normal :p

*edit*
just a small idea dont wanna waste forums space so ill just put em under here
1. butcher incudes cooking the meant ( i want coz if i tell my butchery to cook his food as well he allso starts baking bread
2. a group delete tool i hate deleteing a building i build wrong 1 block at a time
thorz44

Re: shields and duel wield

Postby caprontos » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Off hand equip slot and items to go with it has been suggested a few times... but as far as I know it is not a planned thing atm.. sadly. but I am for it.
Cha Cha Cha!
caprontos

Postby thorz44 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:27 am

caprontos wrote:Off hand equip slot and items to go with it has been suggested a few times...

oh sorry didnt know i am new here after all XD
thorz44

Postby Zhah001 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:59 am

well when i was playing towns today i was thinking since there are elfs and dwarfs heros why arnt there any elf & dwarf towns people i think it would be a kinda cool idea maybe make the dwarfs have a faster mining stat and make elfs do more dmg with a bow but its just an idea :D thank you for reading and sorry about my spelling :)
We offer up to date 1z0-521 exam exam practice questions with Test King paced test engine to help you pass ku exam and complete your www.bentley.edu you should also find University of Hawaii
Zhah001

Postby arselkyzer » Tue May 05, 2015 10:17 pm

Those mods works really well tavernhero ;)
arselkyzer

Postby tavernhero » Wed May 06, 2015 6:03 am

Yeah, but I'm experiencing a bit of lag since I installed them.
I'm a sucker for sim games and other strategy pc games.
tavernhero

Return to Suggestions