Hello? Anyone home?

General discussion about the game

Hello? Anyone home?

Postby Zaiker » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:49 am

Any of the devs or admins actually realise the game is still here? No updates for over a year (almost) and no posts regarding anything for quite some time. last time I made a post I got shot down saying to give you guys patience, well tbh this blows, you started making a good game and fucked off with all the money you made. No videos explaining anything or proper posts explaining anything other then you have no time, but a game made this small can easily have a patch out every month at the least with just an hour a day. Explain why you've done this or refund everyone.
Zaiker

Re: Hello? Anyone home?

Postby Locklave » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:35 pm

Even the fanboy moderators wandering off now. I hope they understand they helped the dev get away with this crap.
Locklave

Postby JackPS9 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:22 pm

Its reasons like this I am scared that when I release my WIP game its going to be ripped on for being a indie game cause of the all the indie devs that keep pulling this crap.
JackPS9

Postby Eltruism » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:00 am

Refund or else.
Eltruism

Postby BlueSteelAUS » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:48 am

i'm still here . and yeah i've heard and read all the bs and what the authous have to say. and what others have to say both the good and the bad. No if there are still people wanting to bad mouth the game as it is , it is still pl;ayable even though its not what you might have wanted. there are some of us who still play and develope mods for the game.. even though people have been giving us and trhe game spiderite.. we are still here playing and modding the game we like to play.
BlueSteelAUS

Return to General discussion