Is towns back online?

General discussion about the game

Re: Is towns back online?

Postby muzzy » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:16 am

YetiChow wrote:Whether he decided I was right or he just never got a chance to review my decisions I really don't know - that was the last thing I talked about with him.

Oh, so he stopped talking to you too.

YetiChow wrote:But, again, this is a conversation you need to take up with Xavi; not the forums.

But that's not exactly the topic at hand right now. We're discussing the issue that Xavi stopped replying to messages, and I find it a little odd that he didn't bother finishing that specific discussion with you either.
muzzy

Postby BlueSteelAUS » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:05 am

which is off topic which I asked you guys to Return to. which is IS Towns back online. this is your last chances to get back on topic. or this thread/topic will be locked and warnings will be given, and those who've already had official warnings in the passed might end up finding themselves Temp or even Perma banned depending if you've been banned before. Please don't make me do any of this. If i have to you'll have brought it on yourselves. you have all been told how to handle disputes. Don't air them in public. I mean it.
BlueSteelAUS

Postby muzzy » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:37 am

We seem to have a strong disagreement about what is on topic.

Is Towns back online? This is essentially a one man operation, it's all about Xavi. I highly disagree that Xavi's unwillingness to engage with the Towns community (including its disputes) has nothing to do with the topic.
muzzy

Previous

Return to General discussion