Mini Build Contest #2

General discussion about the game

Mini Build Contest #2

Postby Wolfy » Wed May 01, 2013 11:29 pm

Hey, I didn't forget! Here's Mini Build #2!
Today is my kitten, Chessie's birthday. She is now 1 year old! She is training to be a therapy cat, and now that she is a year, she is allowed to make visits to medical facilities (like hospitals and such, rather than just the non-medical nursing home center she visited before). So to honor her birthday and the achievement of being invited to be the FIRST CAT to ever participate in the recreational therapy at Wake Forest hospital, she is going to be the theme this month! :mrgreen:

RULES FOR ALL MINI BUILDS (Rules are subject to change as issues arise.)
1. Your build must fit the theme, obviously.
2. Only 1 entry per person.
3. If the contest specifies "vanilla", then you can't use any mods.
4. You will have 30 days to submit your entry.
5. Winner will be decided by poll. Poll will run for 30 days.
6. No chatting on the submission thread.
7. No arguing, trolling, insulting others, or anything else that violates forum rules, naturally.
8. Winner will get to CHOOSE between EITHER picking the theme for the next contest, OR having me create a custom decorative item for their game. If you choose the custom item option, I will pick the next theme. If you choose the option to pick the next theme, you will not be allowed to enter the next contest.

RULES FOR MINI BUILD CONTEST #2
1. The theme is "CHESSIE". Try to recreate her in Towns! It can be a 3D sculpture, or a "flat" picture. Album of pictures of her here.
2. Post screen shots of your entry, not the save (unless you just want to share it).
3. Mods are welcome, but you must link to the mods beneath the picture of your entry.
4. Chat here: http://www.townsgame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10017
5. Submit entries between May 1st and 30th. Voting will be between June 1st and 30th.
Wolfy

Location: All you need to know is I'm in Eastern Standard Time.

Return to General discussion