[v12] Mass Delete Walls

Post here your released mods

[v12] Mass Delete Walls

Postby LittleMikey » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:44 am

Hey guys!

I worked out that with the new mod loader system I could make a delete wall command.

Download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jamdj57ioifauj7/CRgx-e57z-/Deletable%20Walls.rar

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Enable Mod
  2. Load your game. You will notice the sprites for your walls look broken. This is unfortunately a side effect.
  3. Find the "Delete Wall" command on the bottom menu bar. You will need to click the rightmost button to scroll right to find it.
  4. Delete the walls you no longer want.
  5. Save your game!
  6. Quit back to the main menu, and disable the mod.
  7. Everything should be back to normal, with the walls you didn't want gone!

Let me know if there are any problems!
LittleMikey

Re: [v12] Mass Delete Walls

Postby Dremire » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:37 am

Townies caught in solidified wall, will die :P .
Tо achieve that i built 5 thick, 2 high wall and saved the game when townies were in the middle, they suddenly died.
Shouldn’t be problem if you check for dead citizens after loading the save.
Dremire

Postby LittleMikey » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:23 pm

Yeah... your citizens can't breathe stone. Not sure I can fix that XD
LittleMikey

Postby vosechu » Tue May 28, 2013 1:48 am

My game is crashing after disabling the mod but I'd really like to reenable clipping. Have you had problems with this? Aside from that, I like the idea and I see what you had to go through to make this happen; very difficult! Thank you

Thanks!
vosechu

Postby Tono4ham » Tue May 28, 2013 2:46 am

Exaxtly what I needed to make my newest contest entry. I ragequit when I placed 500 blocks of wall in the wrong spot..
Tono's recreations and Various Awesomositys - viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3598
Just a heads up. My name is pronounced Toe-no..... Stop messing it up, makes me feel sad :(
Tono4ham

Postby LittleMikey » Tue May 28, 2013 3:19 am

Tono4ham wrote:Exaxtly what I needed to make my newest contest entry. I ragequit when I placed 500 blocks of wall in the wrong spot..

You're welcome!

vosechu wrote:My game is crashing after disabling the mod but I'd really like to reenable clipping. Have you had problems with this? Aside from that, I like the idea and I see what you had to go through to make this happen; very difficult! Thank you

Thanks!

Sorry I missed your post. I haven't had this issue, is anything appearing in your error.log?
LittleMikey

Postby Tono4ham » Tue May 28, 2013 3:33 am

I am having problems with this mod. When I try to delete walls it says Destroy Walls can't be made accessible [White Flag Block]
All of my townies can access the walls I want deleted. Is it because I am also using creative mod? How do the walls get deleted?
Just a heads up. My name is pronounced Toe-no..... Stop messing it up, makes me feel sad :(
Tono4ham

Postby LittleMikey » Tue May 28, 2013 3:51 am

Tono4ham wrote:I am having problems with this mod. When I try to delete walls it says Destroy Walls can't be made accessible [White Flag Block]
All of my townies can access the walls I want deleted. Is it because I am also using creative mod? How do the walls get deleted?

It could be a mod conflict. The creative mod is already editing the white flag block item, and my mod adds a new action as well as changing the <wall> type to the white flag block.

That being said, my mod should be loaded after creative mod, since modloader works alphabetically. I will see if I can figure out the problem.

*EDIT* can you link the creative mod you are using? The only one I can find is for towns v12.
LittleMikey

Postby Tono4ham » Tue May 28, 2013 4:02 am

I grabbed the latest one from the creative thread. I got it a couple days ago so I could fast track the project i'm working on.
I loaded it after creative also.
Tono4ham

Postby 0riginal » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:14 pm

I'd highly suggest against using this mod for the simple reason that it'll kill your townies unless you find a way to make sure none of them are stuck inside walls when you save and disable the addon.

It'll crash your game if you leave any of the destroywall selections up. You either unqueue, delete all the walls manually, or wait for the townies to delete them.
0riginal

Next

Return to Released mods