[v12b] Creative Mod Continuation -- Version 1.5

Post here your released mods

Re: [v11a] Creative Mod - Continuation - Version 1.4.1

Postby Wolfy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:25 pm

lukiono wrote:1. Press and hold the Windows key and the letter R on your keyboard
2. You will see a Run box in the lower-left corner of your screen

Actually, on my computer, the only way to access the Run box is via the task manager. Pretty stupid. 9_9

http://pastebin.com/mbna68dC

That's a lot of info. @__@ I hope the link works. Btw, I told it to expire in 30 days, since I don't really want that information readily accessible for forever. XD
Wolfy

Location: All you need to know is I'm in Eastern Standard Time.

Postby Wolfy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:10 pm

Just to let you know, boots of haste still require a bird as well.

Also, in the production menu where you can queue up harvesting stuff, all the fruits and etc require planted crops, even though cooked versions don't require anything. IE, I can make infinite jungle salads, but I can't generate radishes or bananas because they still require planted versions. C:

Having lots of fun with this mod. XD

Also, regarding the farms issue, it only occurs before the farms have been "built", when they still have a red x on them.
Wolfy

Postby lukiono » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:17 pm

Wolfy wrote:Just to let you know, boots of haste still require a bird as well.

Also, in the production menu where you can queue up harvesting stuff, all the fruits and etc require planted crops, even though cooked versions don't require anything. IE, I can make infinite jungle salads, but I can't generate radishes or bananas because they still require planted versions. C:

Having lots of fun with this mod. XD

Also, regarding the farms issue, it only occurs before the farms have been "built", when they still have a red x on them.

i will fix the bugs in a few days. except the farm bug. this seems a gamebug itself i think...
lukiono

Postby Wolfy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:53 pm

Lol, no problem. :P
Wolfy

Postby frenchiveruti » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:35 pm

Hey, hello, nice mod, it's very usefull for what i'm doing, but i have a little problem with the fact that the mining and digging still drops the stone and the mud, is there a way to implement massive destroying for the items dropped?
frenchiveruti

Postby Wolfy » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:31 pm

Bad news, the crash also happens on mine shafts that have not yet been validated. :/
I'd say this bug does not hinder my playing or using this mod as long as I'm aware of it. Since the mines and farms don't really need anything, it's not necessary to see what the requirements are. I just wonder why it's only me. XD

@frenchiveruti: You can mod the terrain to not drop anything if you'd like. Just go to the terrain file and where it says <dropPCT>, change the number to 0. "dropPCT" is "drop percent", so if it's set to 0, there will be 0% chance of it dropping. ^_^ You can also add the ability to mine ladders in jungle and sand in that file if you want! I find that helpful.
Wolfy

Postby frenchiveruti » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Wolfy wrote:Bad news, the crash also happens on mine shafts that have not yet been validated. :/
I'd say this bug does not hinder my playing or using this mod as long as I'm aware of it. Since the mines and farms don't really need anything, it's not necessary to see what the requirements are. I just wonder why it's only me. XD

@frenchiveruti: You can mod the terrain to not drop anything if you'd like. Just go to the terrain file and where it says <dropPCT>, change the number to 0. "dropPCT" is "drop percent", so if it's set to 0, there will be 0% chance of it dropping. ^_^ You can also add the ability to mine ladders in jungle and sand in that file if you want! I find that helpful.

Allright! That's usefull, thank you :D
frenchiveruti

Postby darkedone02 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:52 am

game updated, all i'm waiting for is this mod to update as well... possibly in the future, compatitible with towns ++ mo.
darkedone02

Postby lukiono » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:43 am

Sure, it will be updated soon. im awaiting towns v12a ;)
lukiono

Postby killerx243 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:07 pm

It currently works for v12, only problem is it makes duplicates the buttons for everything in the Rhand menue.
killerx243

PreviousNext

Return to Released mods