never got a steam key?

Get general Towns support here

never got a steam key?

Postby doom101 » Mon May 05, 2014 7:21 am

howdy all, im not sure if i just lost it or if certain people who bought from BMT micro never got steam keys, i didn't really care as i'd kind of written off towns after months and months of checking the forums and seeing nothing but hate, and bile. but then i checked back one day and saw the purple name moebius and i was befuddled because i know purple names are for devs and i did not know this name moebius at first i thought maybe the project went opensource and this Moebius stepped up from the community to head the charge then i find lo' and behold a dev that is posting news, and not only that but he's new! well after that needless to say i got interested in towns again so i wanted to play it again and i could redownload it from BMT micro via my orginal email but i'd rather have a steam key. Do i have to buy it again to get it on steam? or did i just miss something/delete an email?
doom101

Re: never got a steam key?

Postby Dikjuh » Mon May 05, 2014 1:31 pm

I tried to search the forums since I remember seeing a thread about it, but for one reason or another it won't let me search :?

If I remember correctly you had to contact the towns support and they would sort it out (please note that I could be wrong here, but I'm sure someone will correct me if it is).

-Edit-

Perhaps this thread will be of assistance;
Regarding Steam Keys
Dikjuh

Re: never got a steam key?

Postby doom101 » Mon May 05, 2014 9:25 pm

thanks for the help, i sent them an email hopefully i'll get a key at some point.
doom101

Return to Support