Error Message When Generating a New World

Get general Towns support here

Error Message When Generating a New World

Postby SoulGoddess » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:24 am

Code: Select all
[Apr 5, 2014 9:18:47 PM][UtilsGL] Fast decoding of image failed: java.io.FileNotFoundException: data\graphics\animalcages.png (The system cannot find the file specified)
[Apr 5, 2014 9:19:21 PM][UtilsGL] Fast decoding of image failed: java.io.FileNotFoundException: data\graphics\animalcages.png (The system cannot find the file specified)
[Apr 5, 2014 9:19:21 PM][class xaos.tiles.Tile] No texture for [ui_cagesin] Also tried [null]

Ive already updated my Java and my graphics card. Im still getting this message. :(
SoulGoddess

Re: Error Message When Generating a New World

Postby Madara Uchiha » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:38 pm

What version of the game are you running?
What OS are you running?
What are your computer's specs?

Are you sure the game was installed properly?
Do you have any active mods?
Madara Uchiha

Re: Error Message When Generating a New World

Postby BlueSteelAUS » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:35 am

that message is telling you that it can't find a file data\graphics\animalcages.png to be specific. that file is not part of Towns.

it must be part of a mod. so let me guess your running on an apple, and you've installed a mod . on the apple doesn't seem to like installing sub directories properly , what i suggest is that you re-d/load the mods zip file and unzip it into a work directory, and check to see that all the files are there then copy the mod across to the mods folder. if you don't have any mods installed then re-install towns fresh. ie: delete all of the old towns folders, if your trying to load an old game that used to have mods installed then that's your problem. if you no longer have the mod installed the game won't run
BlueSteelAUS

Return to Support