Help with animations

Get general Towns support here

Help with animations

Postby JaredStarkiller » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:39 pm

So I finally went back to work on my texture pack, and I was wondering what was the best way to edit the animations for Townies, Trees, bushes, Mobs etc.... to make it much easier, if there is a way.
JaredStarkiller

Re: Help with animations

Postby Haggy » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:37 am

small variations in the pixels to make it look more realistic. theoretically can have everything up to 16 images as executable, but would mean a lot of expense. So when they "64x?" is. it is smaller, go even more. 1024 pixels in the x-axis, 1024 pixels in the y-wide. to animate all in one column. now when you use 48 pixels in width would with decorations and so, this could be even more sophisticated. Townies at that would not bring much, these are designed for 64 wide. 8 images with my portals were necessary so that they rotate properly. when set the pixels to considerable controversy, you need to increase the tempo, how often the pictures change, otherwise it twitches. However, if you let it go too fast, there is half an unwanted movements. You should always weigh from one to the other object / living.

And sometimes less is better.
My English is bad. Sorry, but this will not Change.

Schreib einfach in deutsch zurück ;)

Haggys Mod Comp.
Haggy

Re: Help with animations

Postby JaredStarkiller » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:05 am

Thanks for the info!
JaredStarkiller

Return to Support