under ground food

Get general Towns support here

under ground food

Postby thorz44 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:48 am

well im trying to make a under ground dinning room so my heros dont have to travel all the way back to the top to eat and its not going well so how would i do it? tut? pic? vid? plzz

thank you :)
-thorz-
thorz44

Re: under ground food

Postby caprontos » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:56 am

There is no way really to make them eat somewhere... trying to have multiple taverns/dining rooms and multiple food "depos" won't make them eat more efficiently.. and probably have them running more then they normally would..

It's best to just pick a central eat area for both and let them sort it out...

That said if you put the tavern underground they will eat in it.. but then they will still walk up to get the food... and if you store food beside it townies may walk down there to get the food.... and.. as can maybe see gets less then efficient..
Cha Cha Cha!
caprontos

Postby johanwanderer » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:34 am

I build a dining room at every level, and stock them with the least appealing food (bread, mushroom soup) for emergency. Then stock my main dining room with the rest. That way, if somebody is starving deep underground, hopefully they'll go eat some bread right there before they die. If they're just hungry, then they can run all the way up to the surface and eat their steak. I'm not sure if it really work like that or not, but nobody seems to stave in a long time.
johanwanderer

Postby Niranufoti » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:31 pm

It probabaly won't work. Townies only care about what is the best food, not about the fact that they're starving and need to get something quickly. I think you just don'd build stuff from the ITEs that are still on level -16, because as soon as I stopped using up the materials when they're far down, my Townies stopped starving.
Niranufoti

Return to Support