head crushers wep stolen by hero

Get general Towns support here

head crushers wep stolen by hero

Postby thorz44 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:43 pm

i traded so much stuff just so i could be dis wep from a dwarfing caravan and then a frikin barberian steals the hammer before my best townie gets it is there any way to get it back from this stuiped barbarian scum?XD
thorz44

Re: head crushers wep stolen by hero

Postby caprontos » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:00 pm

You can.. give him a silver bent sword... a golden mace or a flaming sword.... (only 3 items higher level then it..)... or save your game and murder him and see if he drops it... and reload and murder him again if he does not..
Cha Cha Cha!
caprontos

Postby thorz44 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 am

caprontos wrote:You can.. give him a silver bent sword... a golden mace or a flaming sword.... (only 3 items higher level then it..)... or save your game and murder him and see if he drops it... and reload and murder him again if he does not..

hmmmm well i dont have that stuff and how do you give them stuff coz i didnt want him to have it coz it costed me so much and he just a suisidal barbarian if i can gear him up with the best gear i have he can have it as long as he kicks some ass with it
thorz44

Postby caprontos » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:27 am

thorz44 wrote:
caprontos wrote:You can.. give him a silver bent sword... a golden mace or a flaming sword.... (only 3 items higher level then it..)... or save your game and murder him and see if he drops it... and reload and murder him again if he does not..

hmmmm well i dont have that stuff and how do you give them stuff coz i didnt want him to have it coz it costed me so much and he just a suisidal barbarian if i can gear him up with the best gear i have he can have it as long as he kicks some ass with it

Well the best bet is if you can't re-equip him with a better item... is to watch him and if you see him in a situation he will die in (barbarians always eventually taunt a room full of enemies).. save your game and reload if it doesn't drop when he dies.. until it does. (a bit cheaty but .. eh :D).

As for equipping them.. if you get one of those items just drop it (have it stockpiled and then delete the stockpile) next to the market and he will eventually change it.. Just keep it on the stockpile until he is there to take it.. or another hero may take it( though they may steal it off the stockpile to..).

As for avoiding it.. when you are going to buy something like that.. that you want for a guard - post that guard (or any townie who is high on the sleep/eat timer) right in the market.. along the south west side... and pause/save your game... then start the trade - and unpause and as soon as the item is in your market.. pause.. and tell the guard to equip it.. and they will probably beat any heroes to it... then you can have them drop it somewhere else saver (like a townies personal room) and give it to the person you want with it..

I know a bit of a round about.. but it works :D.. I do it for any item I want for my townies that I think a hero will steal..
Cha Cha Cha!
caprontos

Postby thorz44 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:45 am

caprontos wrote:
thorz44 wrote:

Well the best bet is if you can't re-equip him with a better item... is to watch him and if you see him in a situation he will die in (barbarians always eventually taunt a room full of enemies).. save your game and reload if it doesn't drop when he dies.. until it does. (a bit cheaty but .. eh :D).

As for equipping them.. if you get one of those items just drop it (have it stockpiled and then delete the stockpile) next to the market and he will eventually change it.. Just keep it on the stockpile until he is there to take it.. or another hero may take it( though they may steal it off the stockpile to..).

As for avoiding it.. when you are going to buy something like that.. that you want for a guard - post that guard (or any townie who is high on the sleep/eat timer) right in the market.. along the south west side... and pause/save your game... then start the trade - and unpause and as soon as the item is in your market.. pause.. and tell the guard to equip it.. and they will probably beat any heroes to it... then you can have them drop it somewhere else saver (like a townies personal room) and give it to the person you want with it..

I know a bit of a round about.. but it works :D.. I do it for any item I want for my townies that I think a hero will steal..

i think i might let him keep it u should have seen the carange a lvl 40 barbarian did to a room full of like 15 monsters at lvl -14 0_0 he masicared em all and was still well im glad hes on my side
thorz44

Postby johanwanderer » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:36 am

Yeah, generally heroes should be given the best equipment because they can level up and survive better than a guard (until v14 anyway).
johanwanderer

Return to Support