Got this game back in 2012 how do I update it?

Get general Towns support here

Re: Got this game back in 2012 how do I update it?

Postby Dragonbahn » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:44 am

Cortith wrote:If you haven't gotten help on the forums yet, I'd recommend emailing support from the same address you used when making the purchase. I did that a few months back and they were able to resend the download email within about a day.

That's kind of the problem since I don't know which email was used. And even if I knew I wouldn't know the code for it :oops:
Dragonbahn

Postby BlueSteelAUS » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:01 am

well i'm sorry. we don't know the emaiul youi used to purchase it or who you pruchased it through. we hand absolutely no idea. you'll need some proof of purchase other than your say so or even a copy of what you have cause many places have pirated illegal versions.. all we can tell you is to contact where you purchased it from it it was freom this site then i think you'll be out of luck unless you have your email address and such. but good luck with trying to find and getting an update. another way is to wait till steam has it on special and snag up a new copy
BlueSteelAUS

Postby Dragonbahn » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:56 am

BlueSteelAUS wrote:well i'm sorry. we don't know the emaiul youi used to purchase it or who you pruchased it through. we hand absolutely no idea. you'll need some proof of purchase other than your say so or even a copy of what you have cause many places have pirated illegal versions.. all we can tell you is to contact where you purchased it from it it was freom this site then i think you'll be out of luck unless you have your email address and such. but good luck with trying to find and getting an update. another way is to wait till steam has it on special and snag up a new copy

That actually made me laugh. Why the Furburite would I spend money on abandonware years after I stopped caring? Why are you even here?
Dragonbahn

Previous

Return to Support