Neen plays Towns - A lady gamer using the Towns ++ Mod

Show off LPs and other videos here

Re: Neen plays Towns - A lady gamer using the Towns ++ Mod

Postby Neen » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:47 am

Hiya ! Thanks Idd :) Sorry I have been off busy with family during the school summer holidays :) I think sticking to one or two easy to produce foods to get a float ready is the best thing. I cut all production of fancy baked goods and just did bread to build up a minimum stock that was quite high before going to new dungeon levels etc.
I'm coming to the end of my current LP soon, but I will be beginning a new one from scratch again and we can go into more detail on how we plan things out and set up jobs etc to get the max people we can.
Episode 12 was done this morning of the current town and hopefully will be up later on this evening (depending on my connection speed!!)
Neen

Postby Neen » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:24 am

Neen

Postby JackPS9 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:24 pm

12 episodes, ranging from 20-43 minutes
20 minutes on the fastest speed = 10 in game days (Roughly)
So 120-240 days is the time shown, and the series is on year 5.

So how much time have you left the game running by itself?
JackPS9

Postby Neen » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:51 am

Hi ! I have to say I have never been brave enough to leave it running all by itself, I would just plunge into famine and disaster for sure. I play the game for fun so I'll play for hours and I'll maybe skip filming things that are not that scintillating, for example, clearing a whole dungeon floor of blocks.
I do like to talk and I can waffle on for hours but I don't think that would make for terribly interesting viewing! What I try to do is chat about what I want to achieve, get it underway and then catch back up again with my town when my folks have made progress enough to chat about.
I couldn't risk leaving it running alone mainly because even when all your work groups are set up etc, things can happen out of the blue to upset everything and then it's so quick to all go to pieces.
I never really take much notice of numbers hourly as I am too busy just enjoying the game itself, it's one of those where I get immersed and time just disappears!
Neen

Postby JackPS9 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:38 am

just asking cause it was like how the hell moments when I saw that.
I know the feeling though.
JackPS9

Postby Neen » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:07 am

Part 13 is available to watch :) Had to split my footage in half but I'm uploading part 14 as I type :0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7USLGFUpQ4
Neen

Postby Neen » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:27 am

Second half of the recent recording is ready to watch as part 14 :) Hope you enjoy xx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cskgScEZi4Y
Neen

Postby Neen » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:12 am

Posted a news update for my channel which features Towns and the start of the next Season
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt38-RijoJU
Neen

Previous

Return to Videos