Videos

Show off LPs and other videos here

Videos

Postby GGss6 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:34 pm

I know I've seen other people make videos on the game but does anyone have permission to make videos? I will put a link to http://www.townsgame.com in the description to every video.

Thanks in advance
GGss6
GGss6

Re: Videos

Postby teh.f4ll3n » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:40 pm

Well, seeing as Alex left a "Nice!" comment on my first Towns video I can pretty much guess they either don't care or welcome any help they can get in spreading the word about the game.
You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. ©Russians
Back to my roots: Fallout 2
teh.f4ll3n

Postby MaximB » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:03 pm

GGss6 wrote:I know I've seen other people make videos on the game but does anyone have permission to make videos? I will put a link to http://www.townsgame.com in the description to every video.

Thanks in advance
GGss6

Feel free to post video about Towns,
you have my permission ;)
MaximB

Postby Elegant Caveman » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:06 pm

Seriously, nobody bothers to read anything anymore? This thread's just a few posts down down the first page:

youtube permission?

burningpet wrote:What maxim said. we would be flattered and happy if you post Let's plays of our game.
Elegant Caveman

Postby teh.f4ll3n » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:10 pm

Elegant Caveman wrote:Seriously, nobody bothers to read anything anymore? This thread's just a few posts down down the first page:

youtube permission?

burningpet wrote:What maxim said. we would be flattered and happy if you post Let's plays of our game.

WHAT? No wai! How did you find it? Is The Search strong with you? :D
teh.f4ll3n

Postby Elegant Caveman » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:13 pm

I guess the fact that I've pretty much been living on these forums for the last few days does help... >.>

But seriously. Not even page 2. That doesn't even require the use of the Search function (which is, admittedly, not that useful, at least in my experience).
Elegant Caveman

Postby teh.f4ll3n » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Elegant Caveman wrote:I guess the fact that I've pretty much been living on these forums for the last few days does help... >.>

But seriously. Not even page 2. That doesn't even require the use of the Search function (which is, admittedly, not that useful, at least in my experience).

Yeah, that's basically how I feel when browsing Bugs section. You get the same topics created over and over again when there's a whole "KNOWN ISSUES" announcement stuck to the top of the forum. Ugh! Just makes me want to strangle the posters sometimes :D But that's no reason to be a dick to others (easier to actually strangle them - more time efficient).

Search: the advanced version of it is somewhat useful
teh.f4ll3n

Postby Elegant Caveman » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:49 pm

Know just what you mean. I try to be nice, and remind myself that I've had moments of durr as well. We all have. Sometimes it's hard to resist, though.

And yeah, Advanced is a bit better, but I've still not had much luck the few times I've tried. I'm generally not very proficient with searching, it's not just here. :oops:
Elegant Caveman

Postby GGss6 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:23 pm

I looked through the whole site and i couldnt find anything. well there ya go!
GGss6

Postby Elegant Caveman » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:35 pm

Well all miss stuff, don't worry about it. Apologies if I came off as harsh, but it was meant more as a general statement than a personal attack. It happens too often.

At least you tried to look!
Elegant Caveman

Return to Videos