Citizen attack hero

Show us your creations and tactics!

Citizen attack hero

Postby aleks2099 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:49 pm

I dont know what is going on in my game. There is no question that anybody can have problems to leave dungeon. One of my heroes is going to sleep in Tavern. And one of my citizens is chasing him and attacking in this tavern without any reason - his task is "go to sleep" - he has a room with bed - but because unknown reasons he is going to fight with this hero.

Is it a bug? Or maybe he just dont like him? :?
aleks2099

Re: Citizen attack hero

Postby caprontos » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:45 pm

well.. That's new to me.. - do you have the game when he is chasing? if so try to lock the townie out of the heroes room just as the guy gets there.. so his path is broken.. (he should leave the hero alone then.. and go do something else).

Anyway there has been reports before of heroes just seemingly randomly attacking townies (I have never seen it) but.. I don't know if there is any code that may cause it (as intended.. as it was mentioned awhile ago heroes with very low moral may attack townies/other heroes when alone in the dungeons.. but it was just a thought not them saying it was or would be a feature necessarily.. (this was pre-hero update mind you)) or if it is some bug with heroes and there being "enraged"..

Can you check the announcement and hero tab (idk which one it'd be in really) to see if it says anywhere that hero became "enraged"? (probably not if he went and used his room .. but worth a look).
Cha Cha Cha!
caprontos

Postby aleks2099 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:18 am

Yes - indeed it worked - when i closed doors to dungeon and this citizen had to stay there for a while - and hero finished sleeping - when i opened doors everything was ok. They even met in dinning room and nothing happened.
aleks2099

Postby supermalparit » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:14 pm

If a hero decides to leave and doesn't find a path, he turns crazy and start killing cits and breaking items.
Xavi Canal
supermalparit
Towns team

Postby TownsWolf » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:14 am

supermalparit wrote:If a hero decides to leave and doesn't find a path, he turns crazy and start killing cits and breaking items.

caprontos wrote:
Anyway there has been reports before of heroes just seemingly randomly attacking townies (I have never seen it) but.. I don't know if there is any code that may cause it (as intended.. as it was mentioned awhile ago heroes with very low moral may attack townies/other heroes when alone in the dungeons.. but it was just a thought not them saying it was or would be a feature necessarily.. (this was pre-hero update mind you)) or if it is some bug with heroes and there being "enraged"..

Can you check the announcement and hero tab (idk which one it'd be in really) to see if it says anywhere that hero became "enraged"? (probably not if he went and used his room .. but worth a look).

Guys, you don't understand.
He is saying the CITIZEN was attacking the hero instead of the hero attacking citizens, Its a small glitch that also happened to me. A citizen's task (full goblinite c:<) was to go to sleep, but he was just running into a hero as if attacking, someone else also tried to attack but left after two seconds. The citizen didn't kill him, but the hero took damage (but kept healing) so, he didn't find the way to his room. I found out that, there was a froggy next to the hero, possibly the citizen was trying to attack him? I had to turn the citizen into a patrol soldier to get him out of there. He slept, but the hero was fighting AIR (LOLWUT?) and the hero message said:
"Air tried to punch Caliburr Henikif (hero) but missed"
The "Air" never punched caliburr, but the hero ALSO missed. It took the time until autosave (3 days) to get him to stop. LOL.
TownsWolf

Return to Screens & tips