How to use the Caravan Panel (.60a)

Show us your creations and tactics!

Re: How to use the Caravan Panel (.60)

Postby Sephlington » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:26 pm

I love the concept of trading a bunch of flowers for an anvil. What kind of merchant would you have to be to go for that kinda trade? :P
Sephlington

Postby caprontos » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Sephlington wrote:I love the concept of trading a bunch of flowers for an anvil. What kind of merchant would you have to be to go for that kinda trade? :P

One hwo comes from a barren town that has a lot of Iron but not much flowers... and flowers sell like hotcakes there?:P
Cha Cha Cha!
caprontos

Postby icariusfallen » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:39 am

As of right now, I've gone about three ingame months or more without a single caravan showing up. Bad luck, I suppose.
icariusfallen

Postby caprontos » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:43 pm

icariusfallen wrote:As of right now, I've gone about three ingame months or more without a single caravan showing up. Bad luck, I suppose.

Make sure...

You have a market zone.

Your town is not walled off (if heroes and immigrants can come so can caravans basically.. they have the same "come" rules).

If those are fine...

Then maybe delete and replace the market zone... I doubt it matters.. but can't hurt .. (that would basically update any routes to the market place that maybe-set but you blocked while building..)... Though I think game dose that automatically now.. ( I assume).

Not sure what else you could try...
Cha Cha Cha!
caprontos

Previous

Return to Screens & tips