I'm still playing towns.

Show us your creations and tactics!

I'm still playing towns.

Postby Poobles » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:46 pm

zombies?

Poobles

Re: I'm still playing towns.

Postby exelsisxax » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:20 am

Congrats on your hanging garden, Mr. Poobles. However, I'm wondering how such a thing was accomplished with 23 citizens. Do you AFK for a week at a time?
exelsisxax

Postby YetiChow » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:23 am

exelsisxax wrote:Congrats on your hanging garden, Mr. Poobles. However, I'm wondering how such a thing was accomplished with 23 citizens. Do you AFK for a week at a time?

first off: *Ms. Poobles. ;)

Secondly: you'd be amazed at how much more quickly things go when you break them down; I don't know if that's what Poobles did here but you should see the difference between, say, a 5x5 area laid out at once and doing a same-sized are in five rows, one row at a time. The bigger the project, the more noticeable the difference in my experience - it massively cuts down on the townies' running around doing stupid things like placing the last block first and having it get in the way or fall down because it's unsupported.

Third: loving the Zombie Garden, although I'd be inclined to sneak in a couple of traps next time - turn it into a loot farm and make an obscene amount of money every time a military merchant stops by :)
What's that you're eating? A nice, juicy apple? You weren't supposed to eat that you fool, you were supposed to make it into a pie! - last words recorded words of Francis D'Avre before he went looking for snowcherries, but found a hungry Yeti instead.
YetiChow

Location: Cramped between a Yeti's small intestine and its stomach... trying not to dissolve!

Postby Poobles » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Well, I had 150 citizens, until I sent most of them to the death pit to populate my zombie farms.
Poobles

Postby zeeshan123 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:34 am

haha, thanks, i knew it was probably something simple but couldn't for the life of me figure it out solo
zeeshan123

Return to Screens & tips