Haggys Screen

Show us your creations and tactics!

Re: Haggys Screen

Postby YetiChow » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:49 am

I have no idea what this mod does, but I want it :lol:

It looks like some kind of enemy spawner.... that's a really good looking portal effect :D
What's that you're eating? A nice, juicy apple? You weren't supposed to eat that you fool, you were supposed to make it into a pie! - last words recorded words of Francis D'Avre before he went looking for snowcherries, but found a hungry Yeti instead.
YetiChow

Location: Cramped between a Yeti's small intestine and its stomach... trying not to dissolve!

Postby Haggy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Is a little in-house advertising. When I've tested the mod, run it further ...
Unfortunately, the portals currently only go to lvl 5 monster strength. but unfortunately only usable when start a new map.
My English is bad. Sorry, but this will not Change.

Schreib einfach in deutsch zurück ;)

Haggys Mod Comp.
Haggy

Postby Haggy » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:20 pm

New Graphics? :D

My English is bad. Sorry, but this will not Change.

Schreib einfach in deutsch zurück ;)

Haggys Mod Comp.
Haggy

Postby YetiChow » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:11 pm

ooh, perrrrty... :lol:

I love those 'oak' trees, but the jungle tree really catches my eye - it seems much more jungle-y than the vanilla sprite. I love the... artistic licence?... of the vanilla trees and the way they look that little bit cartoony and magical, but I can see the game looking very nice with this more realistic style :)
What's that you're eating? A nice, juicy apple? You weren't supposed to eat that you fool, you were supposed to make it into a pie! - last words recorded words of Francis D'Avre before he went looking for snowcherries, but found a hungry Yeti instead.
YetiChow

Location: Cramped between a Yeti's small intestine and its stomach... trying not to dissolve!

Previous

Return to Screens & tips