Best way to get townes with new update

Show us your creations and tactics!

Best way to get townes with new update

Postby rino-101 » Sat May 04, 2013 7:14 am

I really need help because before I would just stock up on food and then have as idle town to get more people but new u need a balce between them working and idling. The best way I fould was make a lot a cakes and then only have your towns fish but this takes for ever any help or ideas plz post thanks for reading
Rino_101 only the best(love u vechs):^€
rino-101

Re: Best way to get townes with new update

Postby Niranufoti » Sat May 04, 2013 7:35 am

If you would put a little more effort into that post, more people would like to help you.
Niranufoti

Postby rino-101 » Sat May 04, 2013 1:11 pm

Ok I'll type more next time and explain more
rino-101

Postby Guccio » Sun May 05, 2013 9:12 am

My way to achieve that:

1. Build Market. Construct Market Roof over it and add some decorations onto Market. - so Townies during Idling would get more happiness.
2. Make sure that in every occupied Personal Room you have some decorations too, and every occupied room is under Roof. Thanks to Roof Townies gonna stay longer happy and they would stay out of bed longer too.
3. Keep your townies well fed. (I always play at Mixed Map, so they get various of food.)
4. Get them to work ! :D But do not order them to Mine/Raze whole hill at once. You have to find some balance between Work and Idling. Unfortunately no one can give you GOLDEN TIP how to achieve that balance because every Town/Situation is different. But remember that overall happiness is taken into account when Immigrants decide to join your Town, so if you gonna keep all the time number of Townies high (according to current situation) immigration shouldn't be a problem because always gonna be someone very happy and he/she will reduce gap between someone unhappy.

A good way to do not stuck in such situation (when you need new Townies, but overalhappines is too low because overwork) is the accumulation of (around) twenty people at the beginning of the game. It quite simple since at the very begging (few first minutes) of game they just need personal room.

You can find explanation of new happiness system here: LINK
I hope I make myself clear.
I appologize for errors, but English isn't my first language.
Guccio

Postby rino-101 » Mon May 06, 2013 1:18 am

Thanks I under stand the hole idle and work stuff but I had no idea about roofs. Do you think blocks work like roofs? To get more Townes I just modded the fishing sets to give off a little more happiness now I have over 110 Townes
rino-101

Postby caprontos » Mon May 06, 2013 1:22 pm

rino-101 wrote:Thanks I under stand the hole idle and work stuff but I had no idea about roofs. Do you think blocks work like roofs? To get more Townes I just modded the fishing sets to give off a little more happiness now I have over 110 Townes

Yes wall blocks of any kind work as a roof... It also does not matter how high or low the roof is above the utility/bed you get the bonus.
Cha Cha Cha!
caprontos

Postby rino-101 » Mon May 06, 2013 2:20 pm

k thanks so much
rino-101

Return to Screens & tips