weareffects from prefixes/suffixes?

Post your mods and custom content here

weareffects from prefixes/suffixes?

Postby exelsisxax » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Can a prefix or suffix give a wear effect like magic resistance, cripple shot, etc? Also, can anyone list the stats/tags that work from either a prefix or suffix? Stats like movePCT and attack speed aren't displayed, so I can't really test if they work.

Oh, and what's with the new <id> tag? Has that become necessary in v14?
exelsisxax

Re: weareffects from prefixes/suffixes?

Postby JackPS9 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:13 pm

exelsisxax wrote:Can a prefix or suffix give a wear effect like magic resistance, cripple shot, etc? Also, can anyone list the stats/tags that work from either a prefix or suffix? Stats like movePCT and attack speed aren't displayed, so I can't really test if they work.

Oh, and what's with the new <id> tag? Has that become necessary in v14?

the ID tag has always been there as for wear effects I think thats part of the item only.
JackPS9

Postby Madara Uchiha » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Actually "movePCT" is very easy to test. Set it to some extreme number and see if that works for you. As for the ID, I don't know :D
Madara Uchiha

Postby exelsisxax » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:43 pm

But to test it, i have to get the prefix/suffix with that effect, which is rather time consuming to do. Though, movePCT almost certainly does work, because it's in one of the default ones.
the ones i really want to know are walkspeed, attackspeed, weareffects, and [stat]PCT. I also wonder if the [stat]PCT can just be put on items, or if it is only obtainable as an effect.

Edit: you can't do [stat]PCT from an item. I am again sad.
exelsisxax

Return to Modding