Need a texture artist!

Post your mods and custom content here

Need a texture artist!

Postby qwerty128bits » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:12 am

Help-me to update my mod MirrorMod.

I need the other 2 sides of itens to use in mod.
I am very bad to draw.

This is my original mod: http://townsmods.net/projects/view/80

I just inversed the sprites and use it, but I cant create the back side of itens.
If you draw for me I could update the mod to work like this: http://townsmods.net/projects/view/66

Thanks
qwerty128bits

Re: Need a texture artist!

Postby YetiChow » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:29 am

Before you get serious with making mirrored version of items, you'll want to talk to Cobalt264 (IIRC that's the guy's name... anyway, the guy who made the "Rotatable Stairs and Furniture Mod". I think you've already said you know it exists... either way, since your mod does virtually the same thing you'd be best having his consent before continuing.

That said, if/when you get that permission I'd be more than happy to help :) Chances are that Coblat would be glad to have someone updating his mod since he's too busy to do it now, you might well be able to use his graphics and add to them, or even adapt the "Rotatable Stairs and Furniture Mod" code :)
What's that you're eating? A nice, juicy apple? You weren't supposed to eat that you fool, you were supposed to make it into a pie! - last words recorded words of Francis D'Avre before he went looking for snowcherries, but found a hungry Yeti instead.
YetiChow

Location: Cramped between a Yeti's small intestine and its stomach... trying not to dissolve!

Postby qwerty128bits » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Oh my god!!

ok, I don't know there was a mod "Rotatable Stairs and Furniture Mod".... huahua
Sorry. I will try to find him...If is the same, I will stop this...

I have created the mirror mod because of my first mod, Barrel++...you know...a idea lead to another...

I find him...thanks
qwerty128bits

Postby YetiChow » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 am

qwerty128bits wrote:Oh my god!!

ok, I don't know there was a mod "Rotatable Stairs and Furniture Mod".... huahua
Sorry. I will try to find him...If is the same, I will stop this...

I have created the mirror mod because of my first mod, Barrel++...you know...a idea lead to another...

I find him...thanks

As I said in reply to your other post on that thread; just because the otehr mod exists doesn't mean that yours can't. In fact, since Rotatable Stairs and Furniture is so out of date, having an updated version would be a great thing. If you PM Cobalt262 or otherwise contact him to get his permission, you could probably use his existing mod and add your own work to it in order to make a bigger, better, updated version :D
What's that you're eating? A nice, juicy apple? You weren't supposed to eat that you fool, you were supposed to make it into a pie! - last words recorded words of Francis D'Avre before he went looking for snowcherries, but found a hungry Yeti instead.
YetiChow

Location: Cramped between a Yeti's small intestine and its stomach... trying not to dissolve!

Return to Modding