Mineshaft Mod Deleted?

Post your mods and custom content here

Re: Mineshaft Mod Deleted?

Postby Knifepoint » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:15 pm

LittleMikey wrote:
YetiChow wrote:
Knifepoint wrote:whats the script to place a mineshaft on grass above ground?

Do it the same way as for the gold and silver, just add <mustBeBuiltOver>grass</mustBeBuiltOver> and it will work on grass to produce mud.

However, there are like 4 different kinds of grass - you'd be best off looking in terrains.xml to find all the different types, and include all of them (separate tags/lines for each grass type) so that you can build the mineshaft on all grass types.

If you wanted to be able to place the mineshaft on grass and have it mine metals, however, that's more tricky. The mineshafts only produce the metal/material of the terrain they're built over. You probably already knew that, but I figured it was best to cover all bases :)

You could probably change the drop tag on the various grass terrains to make drop iron or gold and then mines should produce that, but that would be what I call overpowered xD

XD

@Yeticow:

ive just seen in the file that there are 3 or 4 different types of grass, eg grass1 grass2 etc so added each seperately. Thanks for the info.
Knifepoint

Re: Mineshaft Mod Deleted?

Postby kawknhoj » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:10 pm

As the OP of this mod, I am back on towns and have put the mod back up on the townsmod site. I have had no issues using so if you run into a problem with it, let me know.
kawknhoj

Previous

Return to Modding