Show us your creations and tactics!

Animals getting auras?

Postby cpc65 » Sun May 27, 2012 3:21 am

I'm seeing the following:

Cow gets [attack aura]
Chicken gets [attack aura]
Pig gets [attack aura]
Badger gets [attack aura]

Is my livestock going to rise up and destroy my townies? Should they be receiving auras from passing heroes? :o
Last edited by cpc65 on Sun May 27, 2012 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
cpc65

Re: Animals getting auras?

Postby Cyclone06 » Sun May 27, 2012 3:40 am

Lol, talking about Holy Animals.. you going to put them in an ark too? XD
Cyclone06

Postby cpc65 » Sun May 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Hmmmm. I posted this in bug reports and it got moved here. I guess it's not a bug then? :?:
cpc65

Postby Military » Sun May 27, 2012 8:27 pm

my guess is heroes have auras now and one walked past your farms?...wild guess...i'm busy playing d3 lol...i played alittle bit of .47 but not enough to get hero:O
Military

Postby cpc65 » Sun May 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Military wrote:my guess is heroes have auras now and one walked past your farms?...wild guess...i'm busy playing d3 lol...i played alittle bit of .47 but not enough to get hero:O

That's what I figured, but should the hero's aura be buffing the animals? TMNB - Teenage Mutant Ninja Badgers!

I'm also swapping time between this, D3 and Dungeon Defenders. I was also playing the Torchlight 2 beta, which I think is actually better than D3, but the beta is now over.
cpc65

Postby Torgen » Sun May 27, 2012 11:41 pm

I am SO waiting for the Highlander to punch a bull that has a combat aura on it...
Torgen

Postby Military » Mon May 28, 2012 12:16 am

cpc65 wrote:
Military wrote:my guess is heroes have auras now and one walked past your farms?...wild guess...i'm busy playing d3 lol...i played alittle bit of .47 but not enough to get hero:O

That's what I figured, but should the hero's aura be buffing the animals? TMNB - Teenage Mutant Ninja Badgers!

I'm also swapping time between this, D3 and Dungeon Defenders. I was also playing the Torchlight 2 beta, which I think is actually better than D3, but the beta is now over.

nope but thats why its alpha:P

yea i'm right pissed there is no necro in d3......no valid argument for him not to be in it...also the blizzard excuse that the class was perfectly done in d2...is a reason to PUT IT IN....perfect class ppl love to play...lets not put it in....smooth
Military

Postby cpc65 » Mon May 28, 2012 1:03 am

Not that I want to turn this into a D3 forum, but I'm pissed you can't appropriate stat and skill points anymore and no more skill trees. They really dumbed it down way too much for all the newbs and FPS players. TL2 still has all of that, plus your pet can be geared (a collar and 2 tags), be transformed into creatures by feeding fish you catch, can carry loot and even return to town to sell what loot you don't want. I'll play D3 for now seeing I bought it, but I'll still be looking forward to T2 this summer. And Towns! :D
cpc65

Postby YetiChow » Mon May 28, 2012 8:51 am

Torgen wrote:I am SO waiting for the Highlander to punch a bull that has a combat aura on it...

Beat you to that one =P

http://www.townsgame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2803

said the same thing about halfway down the page :lol:

Plus, there's a heap of good explainifying of the mechaninc going on in that thread for anyone who's interested, as well as a few suggestions by yours truly on how to put the "bug" to good use...
What's that you're eating? A nice, juicy apple? You weren't supposed to eat that you fool, you were supposed to make it into a pie! - last words recorded words of Francis D'Avre before he went looking for snowcherries, but found a hungry Yeti instead.
YetiChow

Location: Cramped between a Yeti's small intestine and its stomach... trying not to dissolve!

Postby Leizazure » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:35 am

I better not put Sir Punchwood and the Knight anywhere near my badger fights... Cheating bastards...
Start talking crud , whaddya' know? I reach back like a pimp and I slap the gardening hoe!
Leizazure

Next

Return to Screens & tips