Strange bug with X marked objects in dungeons

Help us identify bugs by posting them here

Strange bug with X marked objects in dungeons

Postby Empalaor » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:48 am

I have some problems when I want to build something, for example some wooden blocks, that previously exist in a dungeon marked with X, then ALL the townies, independent of the task I assigned them (even the ones I assigned only to cook), go all the way down to the dungeon, ignoring the depth limit, and of course having a premature death.
Empalaor

Re: Strange bug with X marked objects in dungeons

Postby Niranufoti » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:55 pm

The problem with that is that placing an object that's already available is a task that doesn't have a specific job assigned to it, so everyone can do it. And since it's neither hauling nor auto-equipping, it's not affected by the depth limit. It's most likely not intended, and I personally think that the move task should also be affected by the depth limit or get an own job priority.
Niranufoti

Postby Empalaor » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:02 pm

It's more annoying than that, because not only they prefer to go to the deepest part of the dungeon (which now with buried cities can easy be directly the -13 floor), but now I just found that townies get trapped I don't know why and if a monster doesn't' kill them, they starved to death anyway.
Empalaor

Postby Haggy » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:20 pm

They seek way into the depths. Grab a block of stone. But this was also her way back. Find no way back. Place away the stone block. But not in the same place. Therefore not come out again.
My English is bad. Sorry, but this will not Change.

Schreib einfach in deutsch zurück ;)

Haggys Mod Comp.
Haggy

Return to Bug reports